Our mission is to be catalysts to assist Thai Christian churches and organizations to multiply and to thrive in fulfilling the Great Commandment, Great Commission, and the Great Jubilee.
Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith
These Three Dogmata are the Essential Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith. All three dogmata are indispensable and necessary for an organization to be considered truly Christian. As a para-church organization, we work with all Christian organizations that affirm the Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith. All missionaries and Board members of the Thailand Methodist Mission believe and affirm the Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith.
- Our mission has eternal significance so we must seek to be as fruitful as possible.
- The funds we receive belong to God and have been given to us in trust by God’s people.
- Our focus is on reaching people who permanently reside in Thailand.
- We seek to recruit spiritually mature Christians who are called to serve long-term in Thailand.
- Thai Christians make the best leaders for Thai churches and ministries. Our goal is to train Thai Christians to do the ministry that we do.